- AU /UK size O 1/2
- US size 7 1/2
- Inner ring diameter 17.7mm
- 6.95ct Pipe crystal wood replacement Boulder Opal from Winton, QLD (Solid Opal)
- Responsibly sourced recycled sterling silver
- This is a natural stone that was vegetation or wood 100 million years ago. The opal has replaced the timber cells overtime, these stones are quite rare
- Fused silverdust details
- Chunky design, including chunky ring band, 7mm wide
- Hand stamped details on every angle of this ring, including the dotwork on the back of the piece
Please note ring bands that are over 7mm wide will fit approx. (a half size) smaller than listed size.
- Ring face length 40mm (approx)
- Ring face width 20.7mm (approx)
- Opal size 15 x 11 x 7mm
- Opal colours - Blue, green and purples
- Earrings will come beautifully gift wrapped.
- Free Express post Australia wide
I am a proud desendant of the Mununjali and Butchulla people from Beaudesert and K'gari.
Each piece is created with my own two hands, recycled sterling silver, fire, love and opal magic in my home studio on Bundjalung Country.
I would like to pay my respects to the traditional custodians of the land past and present and to all first nations people.