After individually drawing each gumleaf (no two leaves are ever the same). I then use a jewellers saw to hand cut them from a sheet of recycled sterling silver. I then solder the pieces together and meticulously start to add my signature details. I hand stamp dot work or fuse silverdust to each leaf to bring my design to life.
I'm a proud Mununjali woman, from the Yugambeh Nation. I would like to acknowledge the traditional custodians past and present from the Bundjalung Nation on which I live and create on and all Indigenous / First Nation peoples from all countries nation wide.
- Recycled sterling silver, oxidized
- Raw black opal from Lightning Ridge, NSW
- Glowing blue / purple hues
- Handmade sterling silver earring hooks
- Length of gumleaf 83mm (Approx.)
- Total length of gumleaf 120mm (Approx.)
- Width 14mm (Approx. at widest point)
- Free express shipping
SKU: GE RB