A mesmerising combination of deep blue and purple are the key features of this stone. Fully hand stamped ring band with matching line detail on the boomerang on top. Main stone colours include deep blue and purple flashes amongst natural matrix rock. Made with recycled sterling silver, hand stamped line work oxidised with a semi matte finish.
Australia / UK P
Each stone throughout my Painted Earth Collection holds an imagination of its own. Over millions of years boulder opals have been formed in many patterns and colours by the earth. Australian boulder opal is so diverse, each piece tells its own story. What do you see?
- Queensland Boulder Opal, Australia.
- Opal measurements are 21mm by 14mm at the widest parts.
- Total ring length is 33mm by 23mm wide.
- Ring diameter is approx 17.75mm.
- The ring band is approx 6mm wide.