Bright blue and green flashy veins in this teardrop opal makes it a real stand out piece. Surrounded by natural, unique patterns traditionally associated with Coroit opals. Main stone colours include natural black matrix with flashes of blue, green and teal. Created with Recycled sterling silver, hand stamped ring band and oxidised details.
Australia / UK O
Each stone throughout my Painted Earth Collection holds an imagination of its own. Over millions of years boulder opals have been formed in many patterns and colours by the earth. Australian boulder opal is so diverse, each piece tells its own story. What do you see?
- Coroit Boulder Opal, VIC, Australia.
- Opal measurements are 20mm by 15mm at the widest parts.
- Total ring length is 32mm by 23mm wide.
- Approx. ring diameter is 17.5mm.
- The ring band is approx. 4mm wide.