Soft hues of lilac and blue featuring an electric green undertone like the algae found in my local riverbed. This natural boulder Pipe Crystal Opal has been set and bezeled to sit next to the band, creating a floating effect and truely unique design. Hand stamped ring band with a textured bark finish. Created with Recycled sterling silver with an oxidised finish.
Australia / UK N.5 - N.75
US 6.75 - 7.25
Each stone throughout my Painted Earth Collection holds an imagination of its own. Over millions of years boulder opals have been formed in many patterns and colours by the earth. Australian boulder opal is so diverse, each piece tells its own story. What do you see?
- Natural Boulder Pipe Crystal Opal, Winton QLD, Australia.
- Opal measurements are 13mm by 22mm at the widest parts.
- Total ring length is 23mm by 26mm wide.
- Ring diameter is approx. 17.25mm.
- The ring band is approx. 6mm wide.