After individually drawing each gumleaf (no two leaves are ever the same). I then use a jewellers saw to hand cut them from a sheet of recycled sterling silver. I then solder the pieces together and meticulously start to add my signature details. I hand stamp dot work or fuse silverdust to each leaf to bring my designs to life.
I'm a proud Mununjali woman, from the Yugambeh Nation. I would like to acknowledge the traditional custodians past and present from the Bundjalung Nation on which I live and create on and all Indigenous / First Nation peoples from all countries nation wide.
- Length of gumleaf 83mm (Approx.)
- Total length 105mm (Approx.)
- Width 17mm (Approx. at its widest)
- Recycled sterling silver, oxidised
- Natural stone that was vegetation or wood 100 million years ago. The opal has replaced the timber cells over time
- Opal from Winton, QLD
- Blue, green, yellow and orange hues
- Stud / post style earrings, with heavy butterfly backs
- Free express shipping
SKU: GE FW