Australia / UK P
Each stone throughout my Painted Earth Collection holds an imagination of its own. Over millions of years boulder opals have been formed in many patterns and colours by the earth. Australian boulder opal is so diverse, each piece tells its own story, What do you see?
- Boulder opal, QLD, Australia.
- Opal is 52mm by 12mm.
- Total ring length 56mm by 17mm wide.
- Approx. ring diameter 17.75mm.
- Ring band is approx. 6mm wide.
- My handcrafted heavy gauge design surrounds this unique boulder opal.
- It features a heavy sterling silver bezel and hand stamped oxidised details.
- I have added some wattle bloom stamp work to the ring band, the stunning yellow stone told me so.
- Opal colours include (Pastel yellows, bright green, natural matrix, in the sunlight you will find sparkles of purple, orange and yellow).